After each party/event continue to build relationships with your customers. This helps them stay connected to you for future shopping and having their own event. Plus, some of your new team members will come from this group. Here are a few ways to build these important relationships.
VIP Groups: Throughout each party/event, invite Hosts and guests to join your VIP Group on Facebook. Welcome those new to the group and stay connected with them.
Follow up: The BEST way to connect is …
- Facebook Messenger
- Text Message
- Voice text/message
- Phone call
Connect immediately with any guest who:
- Expresses interest in having their own party/event. Remember your ultimate goal is to always get more parties/events booked on your calendar.
- Is engaged and wanted to shop for products.
- Asked a question and commented.
- May be curious about becoming a Jordan Essentials Consultant.
- Already placed an order.
Keeping Your Calendar Full
Your top priority at your Launch parties/events (and every party) is to continue to fill your calendar with more parties or events. A great goal is to get at least two more parties/events booked on your calendar at every party/event.
- Over-invite and encourage your Hosts to over-invite. More people = more booking opportunities!
- Remind your Host that the goal is for her to get at least one friend to book from her party/event.
- Pay attention to guests asking questions and interacting. (They will most likely be your next Hosts and/or team members.)
- Share how generous Jordan Essentials is with Hosts!
- Sprinkle booking seeds throughout your presentation. (These are short “commercials” used to create interest for someone to want to book their own party/event.)
- Always know your next two party dates you want to offer.
- Invite everyone to have their own party/event. Even if you think you’ll hear a “no” just ask!
Not sure what to say? Just keep it simple:
“Do you want everything? How about hosting your own party/event so you can save on your monthly/family budget? Jordan Essentials is so generous and you can earn free and half-priced products!”
“Would you be interested in having your own party/event to get lots of free goodies? It would also help me get my new side gig up and running. It’s a win-win! Which of these two dates would work for you?”
“Which friends and family do you think would be interested in learning more about these Jordan Essential products? Let’s have a party/event and share with them. Are you available on either of these two dates?”
Don’t stop now! You are almost there. Move on to Step 5!